11/01/2005: Winning Web Designs...
This was from a while backover at Discourse.net, but caught my attention as a funnie about Webpage designing. These are things that designers fail to include in the Webpage making them *poor* quality (at least according to that author. *wink*)
1. No Author Biographies
2. No Author Photo
3. Nondescript Posting Titles
4. Links Don't Say Where They Go
5. Classic Hits are Buried
6. The Calendar is the Only Navigation
7. Irregular Publishing Frequency
8. Mixing Topics
9. Forgetting That You Write for Your Future Boss
10. Having a Domain Name Owned by a Weblog Service
And tho', as an all purpose Techno-Dweeb with minimal HTML skills, I have Absolutely NOTHING to do with how our Webpage looks or functions. (Len RULES!!!)
My only job is to add posts and keep ya'all suitably entertained around here!!! (*smile*)
But I thought you might find this *amusing* any-ole-way.
So, How does YOUR Webpage stack-up? Hmmmm...?
Karen on 11.01.05 @ 06:03 AM CST