10/06/2005: Tonight - Ig Nobel Awards Ceremony...
The 2005 Ig Nobel Prize Ceremony at Sanders Theater, Harvard University, Cambridge, Massachusetts.
(Info about how to pahk your cah near Hahvud Yahd)
"The 15th First Annual Ig Nobel Prize Ceremony. Ten new Ig Nobel Prizes were awarded in categories ranging from Physics, Medicine and Chemistry to Literature and Peace. The new winners traveled to the ceremony, at their own expense, from several continents. The Prizes were handed to them by a group of genuine, genuinely bemused Nobel Laureates, all before a standing-room only audience of 1200 people. Full details and action pictures will appear in the Nov/Dec 2005 issue of the Annals of Improbable Research."
* WHEN: Thursday, October 6, 2005, 7:30 pm.
* WHAT: The 15th First Annual Ig Nobel Prize Ceremony
* WHERE: Sanders Theatre, Harvard University
* TICKETS: Harvard Box Office, (+1) 617-496-2222
* LIVE Webcast: The webcast begins at 7:15 pm.
A related event:
The Ig Informal Lectures
* WHEN: Saturday, October 8, 2005, 1:00 pm.
* WHAT: The Ig Informal Lectures
* WHERE: MIT building 10, room 250
I'll be checking their webpages for the Winners for 2005.
Karen on 10.06.05 @ 05:15 PM CST