02/27/2005: Sunday Trivia
1) Ivy Baker Priest was Treasurer of the United States from 1953-1961, and then served as Treasurer of the State of California from 1966-1974. What is her connection with the classic TV sitcom, The Munsters?
2) If you take the ratio of box office gross to cost of production as your measure, what is the most successful film of all time?
3) The 1966 proto-garage-rock hit "96 Tears", by ? and the Mysterians, was originally written with what working title? What suggestive title did the song then pick up before finally acquiring the title under which ? and the Mysterians rode it to the top o'the pops?
4) What is the connection, if any, between the movie Caddyshack and the TV series Flipper?
5) Who was the Mike Nelson who didn't have a bunch of robots as friends, and who played him?
Len on 02.27.05 @ 10:09 PM CST