01/09/2005: Trivia This Week....
Today, I've been in a comics mood. So here's some questions about comic book and cartoon characters....
1) Disney character Uncle Scrooge McDuck made his debut in what medium?
(a) Theatrical animation
(b) Television animation
(c) Comic books
(2) Which of the following superheroes is not a character found in comic books published by the Archie Comics Group?
(a) The Shield
(b) Air Wave
(c) The Fly (sometimes AKA Fly-Man)
(d) The Jaguar
(3) Name the original members of The Justice Society of America and the Justice League of America.
(4) Louise Grant, AKA "The Blonde Phantom", was a late-1940's Marvel superheroine. What was her motivation for wanting to appear (which she did) as a supporting character in the late-1980's comic book The Sensational She-Hulk?
(5) What obscure superhero had the following bizzare power: by crying "Split!" he could detach and launch various parts of his body in different directions, enabling him to slug several crooks at once?
Len on 01.09.05 @ 09:20 PM CST