06/03/2004: Rocky Top Brigade Membership Update....
We had the "Something-less-than-monthly-whenever-SKBubba-gets-around-to-it" Induction into the Rocky Top Brigade yesterday. Sorry I'm late in getting the news out. It happens sometimes, ok?
- Big Orange Michael (Gee, I wonder what football team he roots for.... :-) )
- Zoot's Blog (I'm going to be up late tonight trying to figure out if this is a Monty Python reference or not....)
- The Tennessee Liberal (despite the use of the definite article, there's more than just one of us in Tennessee. Though it sure as hell seems like there's only one of us sometimes.)
- Pizza Soup (sounds like dinner at my apartment not all that long ago...)
- The Baculum King (I don't know about you, but anyone who names his blog (and by extension here, himself) after a bone found in the privy members of males of non-primate mammal species sounds like someone I want to go partying with sometime. The fact that he operates the only known ice cream boat on the Tennessee River--to the best of our knowledge, the only known ice cream boat anywhere--is merely a bonus.)
Len on 06.03.04 @ 01:42 PM CST